CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing # 27 Library Thing

Hey all,

Well, the web just keeps getting better and better. Latest discovery... you can catalog your library online. So much easier than keeping a list. The lifetime fee is reasonable too, only $25.00 for life. Catalog, tag, review....make connections with other book lovers...check it out....I can see myself spending LOTS of time on this site...totally fun for a library girl like myself!

Here is a link to my catalog...always subject to editing...so keep checking back!
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/hfitzger

Later gators!

1 comments:

Lady Bookwyrm said...

I agree, Library Thing can certainly eat up chunks of your time without you noticing! Is Library Thing going to share a place with MySpace and Facebook?